Wednesday, March 09, 2005

<<Home

I didn't want to vote for Joe Biden anyway

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Since Malkin seems bound and determined not to mention bankruptcy, I'm going to let Norbizness speak for me, including:
(3a) In this list, the Floridian Nelson once ran for President, and only Biden is mentioned as a possible candidate for 2008. Byrd is probably retiring. Those defending their seats in 2006 from primary challengers include Carper, Conrad, Kohl, Lieberman, both Nelsons, and Stabenow. If anyone in those states knows of a viable primary challenger, tell me, and I'll give them all the publicity (nearing 1,000 visits and 12 unique visitors a day!) and money (absolutely nothing!) that I can.
I second that, only divide "1,000", "12", and "absolutely nothing" by ten.