Friday, September 30, 2005

<<Home

Hmm, that was easy

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Oy:
I've noticed a recent spate of unfathomable stories like this one. Apparently, the "choking game" is now a youth fad. See also here and here. (I'm sure there will be readers writing in to tell me it's been around for ages and I have nothing to worry about--been there, done that.)
Well, QED, then.

Note: When she says "been there, done that" she's referring to this, in which she identifies a new genre of music that is actually twenty years old. Similarly, nearly twenty[15...I'm not that old] years ago when I told my dad about this new game kids were playing at school called "the choking game", he told me that thirty-five years earlier, a kid had died at his school the exact same way. So now we're up to about fifty years that this "now youth fad" has been around.

What's next? Cow tipping?