Wednesday, February 23, 2005

<<Home

Housekeeping

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
A couple new blogs for the blogroll:

Susan from Suburban Guerilla won the 2004 Koufax award for Most Deserving of Wider Recognition. So, as much or as little as this is worth, she'll get it from me.
[Chirac] also snubbed President Bush by speaking French at a dinner, despite having fluent English.
Well, yes, but wouldn't he also have offended him by speaking fluent English?
Hee hee hee.

And despite calling me a "stalker", a "fucktard", and accusing me of "Gannoning" the Liberal Avenger in order to win the Name Malkin's Next Book contest, for this advertising campaign Rev. Mykeru gets my forgiveness.

And, well, everybody's doing this, so why not me, right?