Monday, January 10, 2005

<<Home

Obsession

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Well, what with Malkin beating the CBS dead horse, I haven't felt much like writing today. As far as a rebuttal to the CBS controversy, I have two things to say. One of them is this: While apparently CBS and, yes, Dan Rather did not do the necessary vetting, I actually remain unconvinced of the memos' invalidity. Why am I so obtuse, you say? Well, that leads me to thing number two. But I'll let TBogg say it so much better than I could have:
Four lose their jobs...one still hasn't shown up for his.

Keep in mind that despite the internal CBS findings...

Bush was AWOL
If one weatherman tells me it's sunny, and the other tells me it's raining...I'm looking out the window.