Friday, January 21, 2005

<<Home

I'd probably turn them off too

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Malkin's apparently quoted in today's WSJ article about the blogging ethics conference.
While sometimes shocking in its vitriol, the instant feedback from readers keeps bloggers accountable, says Michelle Malkin...
Excuse me while I go in search of the mysteriously missing comments section...

And, well, I blush to mention this next part:
"When you hit that little publish button and something goes up, you know that literally millions of eyeballs around the world are there to parse it," and deconstruct every word. "It certainly raises the stakes," she says.


Why, whoever could she be referring to?


(Heh. Sometimes it's fun to pretend to be full of oneself. I'm really not, I promise.)