Wednesday, September 14, 2005

<<Home

Picked the wrong day to be out

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Imagine my surprise at returning from driving all day to find this monstrosity waiting for me.
War memorials should memorialize war. If you want peace and understanding and healing and good will toward all, go build Kabbalah centers...

...A proper war memorial stirs to anger and action. We all remember passenger Todd Beamer's last heard words as he and his fellow Americans prepared to take back the plane from al Qaeda's killers, don't we?

No, the phrase wasn't "Let's meditate." It was "Let's roll."
Wow. I may respond in more detail later, but for now I'll limit myself to saying this:

Enlist, you bloodthirsty hypocrite.