Thursday, May 19, 2005

<<Home

Or maybe I just don't get it

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Malkin apparently thinks that this is funny. I think that for someone who (rightly) complains of racist attacks against her, she's 'surprisingly' tolerant of similar attacks on Native Americans.

Whether Churchill is Native American or not (and, despite what Malkin would have you believe, that's still up for debate) there's a lot better ways to discredit him (but why bother?) than with comments like
...I have come up with additional evidence [that I am a Native American].

1. My hair is black.

2. I like popcorn.

3. I am a mean drunk.

4. I am high on peyote.
For extra racist goodness, read the comments on the linked-to site.