Sunday, May 15, 2005

<<Home

E-mail me if you need lottery numbers

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Auguste, April 1, 2005 (Paraphrased): Malkin's next book will be all about those hateful, hateful liberals.

Amazon.com, as pointed out by LBC, May 15, 2005.

Of course, there's no other details left, so there's every possibility this is a hoax. I mean, she wouldn't really call her book Unhinged, would she? Would she?

Oh, I think she would.

Update: Still a good possibility this is a hoax. I don't know what the procedure for submitting book titles to Amazon is, but I'm not sure it involves misspelling "tolernace." I still think the book's going to be along these lines, but this may not be the actual announcement.