Thursday, January 12, 2006

<<Home

I hereby coin the term "Malkin Fatigue"

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
I mean, honestly, how am I supposed to keep up with crying Alitos, 250 pound body armor, and almost-exploding Starbuckses in one week?

teh l4m3 covers the Starbucks non-story.

Paul at Shakespeare's Sister and TBogg are on the body armor beat. TBogg:
Shorter Michelle Malkin

If I can use it to disparage Hillary Clinton then, yes, as a matter of fact, I am objectively pro-sucking chest wound.
Update: I was remiss in not mentioning John Lombard, who is not only on top of the body armor story but the I'm-gutted-I-didn't-notice-it-first Malkin plagiarism story:
She just changed "said Clinton" to "concluded Brigadier General Clinton", "who recently wrote" to "who immediately dashed off" and "calling for an investigation" to "demanding an investigation", adding the snark about "smarter-than-thout" and "highly recommended by image consultants".

So, this is how Michelle Malkin writes her columns: she lifts paragraphs from the news, changes the verbs and adds snark.
Go look. It's enlightening.