Sunday, November 20, 2005

<<Home

Conflation, again.

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
Well, Michelle finally addressed Ghost Blogging - except she really didn't, since nothing in this blog has ever remotely resembled "portray[ing her] as a greedy Asian whore/dupe/brainwashing victim who simply parrots what my white slavemasters program into my empty little head."

I haven't, and any claim to the contrary is pure conflation. In fact, the only claim that Malkin makes about my writing which holds water is probably that I made a little fun of Jesse's looks. Guilty. But the first time I posted Jesse's picture was in response to the Malkins' constant MO of finding a silly-ass picture of whoever they're writing about and throwing it out there. So I don't feel all that bad about it.

But people have come with the "racist, sexist, jealous" routine before, and I've asked them to back it up. They haven't. Read the posts carefully. There's nothing racist, sexist, or jealous about them.

[Update: LA responds.]

Update: Leaving this ridiculous crap aside, here's a couple of reax (hee hee) from both the right and the left about what amounts to an admission. Stoller:
Well it looks like she just admitted that she doesn't in fact write her own blog posts. Her husband "helped me with a handful of blog posts out of the estimated 3,000 I've written since June 2004." What is a handful? 10? 20? 100? 600? Since he in fact stopped working when her 'career took off', it must be quite a handful!

Oh, who knows? But she can't sleep and has to blog instead! Adorable! Even if she doesn't in fact write her blog!