Thursday, February 10, 2005

<<Home

The Mother of All Debatzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD MALKIN(S)WATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW MALKIN(S)WATCH WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE.
So I watched the Greg Robinson vs. Michelle Malkin debate (thanks, LA!). Well, sort of watched it. The sound was absolutely atrocious, plus it was boring. So unless they started throwing chairs towards the end, it went something like this:

Malkin: I may have misrepresented both the timeline and the influence of the MAGIC cables, but at least I reprinted those cables in the Appendix.

Robinson: You have no credibility at all, and here's why.

Malkin: I may have written a book challenging fifty years of scholarship in sixteen months and 116 pages while holding down two other jobs, but I'm a mom - that's what moms can do! Did I mention I reprinted the cables in the Appendix?

Robinson: Your book contains more internal inconsistencies than the Nicole Kidman version of The Stepford Wives.

Malkin: I win. Read my Appendix.